During my time at Tantur, I had many opportunities to experience a variety of liturgies and liturgical traditions.
- Melkite. On my very first weekend (September 13), the Tantur participants visited the Greek Catholic (Melchite) patriarchate.
- Greek Orthodox. I participated in Mass at the Greek Orthodox monastery of Mar Elias near Tantur on September 20.
- Benedictine. Jacqueline Mazoyer led us to Dormition Abbey for sung evening prayer in German with the monks on September 23.
- Latin Catholic (Arabic). On October 3, I walked to St. Catherine Church in Bethlehem for the Feast of St. Francis.
- Benedictine. On October 11, Jacqueline Mazoyer arranged a trip to the town of Abu Ghosh to hear the Benedictine monks and nuns sing in French at the Crusader Church. On November 12 we went to Ein Karem.
- Cistercian. Jacqueline led us to Latroun Abbey for the Mass in French.
- Russian Orthodox. On October 19, we visited the Russian Orthodox Church of St. Mary Magdalene, and on October 24 we returned for evening prayer.